Prayer

Jer. 33:3, "Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know". 

 

Two years ago today I called on God, and He answered me.  Today is the anniversary of my wife's illness and a very difficult time in the life of our family.  Never did I anticipate how that experience could have such a drastic effect on so many, including myself.  I am eternally grateful for all those who prayed and were diligent in their support and encouragement to me and our family.  God is still alive and prayer is still a powerful tool in the lives of His people.

Today I see God's blessings all around me.  I am encouraged by His constant presence and the opportunity each day to meet with Him and to experience the wonderful love He has for me, and the plan He has for my life.  What a privilege it is to meet with the Creator on a day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute basis, and to know that He wants to meet with us because He loves us, and made us for such a relationship.  

Thank you God.  We Praise Your Name. 

11 comments (Add your own)

1. Jennie Morgan wrote:
I remember that time so clearly. Exactly one year later in February, 2012, I sat vigil in another hospital while my friend's husband battled the very same illness. Six weeks of praying, watching, and trusting and he, too, was delivered back to his family. I am so thankful, too, that we have a God who chooses to listen to our prayers and, in His mercy and grace, answers in beautiful ways.

Tue, January 29, 2013 @ 10:54 AM

2. Ina wrote:
It is possible that you get a rider to ride on your exitsing Life policy.However, you may wish to know that your Rider may be lost if you claim on your Life Poicy. Eg, if one's Life Policy cover Critical Illnesses and the rider don't. If the person cotract the Critical Illness, the rider cannot exist by itself and might be terminated.If you are getting Term Insurance, I suggest that you get a policy that allows multiple rider coverage(Independent from each other) in a single policy so that the policy not be terminated when any of the rider is claimed.

Fri, March 8, 2013 @ 6:13 AM

3. wrote:
Hi, Neat post. There's an issue with your site in web explorer, would check this?
IE still is the marketplace leader and a large component to other people will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 12:12 AM

4. wrote:
Hey there I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Anyways I am
here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and
a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
time to read through it all at the minute but
I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Thu, May 30, 2019 @ 12:19 PM

5. wrote:
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles or
reviews daily along with a cup of coffee.

Fri, May 31, 2019 @ 6:33 PM

6. wrote:
These are really enormous ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some pleasant factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Mon, June 3, 2019 @ 9:23 AM

7. wrote:
Hello, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing
facts, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 6:37 PM

8. wrote:
First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to
ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself
and clear your mind before writing. I have had a
hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.

I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to
15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?
Cheers! plenty of fish natalielise

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 11:25 PM

9. wrote:
What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit
of this blog; this weblog consists of remarkable and
genuinely fine information for readers.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 11:25 AM

10. wrote:
What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity
regarding unexpected emotions.

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 6:02 PM

11. wrote:
Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit
of this web site; this web site consists of remarkable
and in fact fine information in favor of visitors.

Sun, September 22, 2019 @ 10:27 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.