Swindoll

"The process of discovering, processing, purifying, and shaping gold is a lengthy, painstaking process.  Affliction is gold in the making for the child of God, and God is the one who determines how long the process takes.  He alone is the Refiner."  Charles Swindoll, "Great Days with the Great Lives".

We all experience times of waiting in our life.  These are often times filled with questions, confusion and difficulty.  We are not the first.  Abraham waited for Isaac, Moses for the Exodus, Elijah beside the brook, Noah for water, Joseph for release from jail, what are you waiting for??  For healing, financial help, relationship mending, peace, love, God is aware, and is working.  You don't have to see it to know it.  Trust in Him and His timing, He has a plan and purpose for your life.

In my experience, the art of getting through difficult times is to not trust what you feel, as much as what you know.  Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight (Prov. 3:5-6). 

11 comments (Add your own)

1. Koushik wrote:
Great ggoloe adsense article. Keep the good work Eric.

Mon, February 6, 2012 @ 9:59 PM

2. Bhawesh wrote:
Fidnnig this post. It's just a big piece of luck for me.

Fri, September 21, 2012 @ 10:27 PM

3. wrote:
Wonderful website. Plenty of useful information here.
I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thank you on your sweat!

Fri, May 3, 2019 @ 7:07 AM

4. wrote:
great publish, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don't
realize this. You must proceed your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

Tue, May 7, 2019 @ 11:28 AM

5. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your
intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 12:50 AM

6. wrote:
Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being
off-topic but I had to ask!

Wed, May 15, 2019 @ 7:37 PM

7. wrote:
each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that also
clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which
I am reading here.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 2:15 AM

8. wrote:
Ahaa, its good discussion about this piece of writing at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so now
me also commenting here.

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 1:17 PM

9. wrote:
Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot
of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help
is very much appreciated.

Mon, July 1, 2019 @ 11:31 AM

10. wrote:
Awesome things here. I'm very glad to see your article.
Thanks so much and I'm taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a
e-mail?

Tue, July 16, 2019 @ 5:42 AM

11. wrote:
It's nearly impossible to find experienced people in this particular subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks natalielise pof

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 3:28 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.