Thanks

As we approach the Thanksgiving Holiday we have a wonderful opportunity to be thankful.  God has uniquely blessed each one of us with more than we deserve.  But how aware are we of His blessings? 

Sometimes I wonder if true appreciation can come only from the absences of something (I hope not).  Let me give you a few examples:  How thankful are you today that you have sight to see the brilliant colors of Fall?  How much would you miss the sound of your childrens voices if today you lost the ability to hear? Did your ability to walk up stairs today cause you to appreciate your legs?  It is so easy to miss that which we use everyday. But take it away and we would long for its return. 

God has richly blessed us in so many ways.  Give Him thanks today.

Psalms 29:2, "Ascribe to the Lord the glory due to His name; Worship the Lord in holy array."

14 comments (Add your own)

1. Henrietta wrote:
God help me, I put aside a whole atfneroon to figure this out.

Sun, January 1, 2012 @ 11:06 PM

2. rahleak wrote:
8eC0r8 pdubpfjgxkxn

Mon, January 2, 2012 @ 10:41 AM

3. lokhovbllhp wrote:
nLP386 tbmqplgcmsvr

Tue, January 3, 2012 @ 12:46 PM

4. wrote:
Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established
blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal
but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start.
Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 8:28 PM

5. wrote:
Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for
providing this information.

Fri, May 31, 2019 @ 9:02 AM

6. wrote:
Hello mates, how is everything, and what you
would like to say about this article, in my view its in fact remarkable in support of me.

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 10:56 PM

7. wrote:
This is really interesting, You're an excessively professional blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and stay up for in search of
extra of your magnificent post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

Mon, July 8, 2019 @ 11:04 PM

8. wrote:
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I
hope you write again soon! plenty of fish natalielise

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 1:44 PM

9. wrote:
Quality posts is the important to interest the visitors to
visit the web site, that's what this website is providing.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 10:46 PM

10. wrote:
Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm
looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 10:55 AM

11. wrote:
It's going to be finish of mine day, except before ending I am reading this enormous article to increase
my know-how.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 9:55 AM

12. wrote:
Good post. I learn something totally new and
challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always helpful to read content from
other writers and practice something from other websites.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 3:14 PM

13. wrote:
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. However just imagine if you added some
great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website could undeniably be one of the very
best in its niche. Very good blog!

Sun, September 22, 2019 @ 10:23 PM

14. wrote:
Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to
be at the internet the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked even as people think about issues that they plainly do not know
about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other
folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thank you

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 5:31 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.